- I am an illustrator currently residing in New York, New York.\
- I graduated from Parsons School of Design in 2018 with my BFA in Illustration.
- The mediums I work with vary from ink & paint to Illustrator, Photoshop, & After Effects.
- My favorite mediums are watercolor & gouache.
- I let my current interest, emotions, & life experiences determine the subject matter of my artwork. Which commonly includes food & a variety of colorful experiences.
- As an artist I am ALWAYS looking for opportunities to expand my skillset, personally & professionally.
- I have been published in UncommonPlaceBook Vol. #2
- ALWAYS LEARNING & ALWAYS GROWING :)